Dorrigo is proud to be an RV Friendly Town and offers the following facilities to all of our visitors:
Free dump point
- 1km west of Dorrigo on Waterfall Way
- Hickory Street outside NAB Bank (49 Hickory Street)
- Waterfall Way adjacent to the Showground opposite the High School
RV Parking close to CBD
- Hickory Street near corner of Pine Street & Hickory St and adjacent to Bielsdown Native Park
- Hickory Street adjacent to tennis courts
- Dorrigo Recreation Reserve Carpark
- The Red Park, off Tyringham Street
- Coronation Park, Hickory Street
- 36 Hickory Street between Mosaic and Community Hall (locked at night)
- Tyringham Street, adjacent to Recreation Reserve
- Dorrigo Hospital – Beech Street. Emergency Department 24/7 Ph. 02 6692 7700
- Dorrigo Visitor Information Centre – 36 Hickory Street,Summer hours: (September to end of April) 10am – 4pm daily Winter hours: (May to end August) 10am – 3pm daily
- Dorrigo Library – 1 Pine Street, open Monday closed Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 am – 12 noon and 1:00pm – 5:00pm. Friday 10:00 am – 12 noon and 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Saturday 9:30 am – 12 noon
- Post Office – 45 Hickory Street, open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
IGA (Cudgery Street) – 7am to 7pm 7 days a week (closed Christmas Day and any other advertised times)
- Dorrigo Plateau Pharmacy – 67 Hickory Street. Opening Hours 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am to 12 pm
- Dangar Falls Lodge & Camping – 2km along Coramba Road adjacent to Dangar Falls. Ph: 02 6657 2131 or 0428 308 968
- Dorrigo Showground – 4180 Waterfall Way (entrance on Rosewood Street/Tyringham Road) for bookings please call Ray White Rural Dorrigo Ph. 02 6657 1777
Cost: $10/night (96 hours limit) self-contained only, toilets available, pets on a lead allowed.
- Dorrigo Mountain Resort Caravan Park – 3991 Waterfall Way
Dorrigo. Cabins, caravan park & camping Ph: 02 6657 2564
Picnic & BBQ Facilities close to town
- Coronation Park, Corner of Hickory & Pine Streets: picnic tables, toilets, children’s playground, exercise equipment.
- Bielsdown Native Park, Corner of Pine & Hickory Streets: picnic tables, some covered.
- Red Park, off Tyringham Street: Children’s playground, toilets nearby, sports fields.
- Dangar Falls, Coramba Road, Dorrigo: Viewing platform, undercover gas BBQs, picnic tables, toilets, disabled toilet, labyrinth and walking track
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, Dome Road, Dorrigo: BBQ & picnic facilities
Sights to see
- Dorrigo National Park, Dome Road, Dorrigo: Skywalk viewing platform, walking trails, BBQ & picnic facilities, cafe, Rainforest Centre. More information is available here.
- Griffiths Lookout, Mountaintop Road, Dorrigo. Spectacular view from the drive-in lookout.
- Dangar Falls, Coramba Road, Dorrigo: Viewing platform, undercover gas BBQs, picnic tables, toilets, disabled toilet, labyrinth and walking track.
- Ebor Falls, Waterfall Way, Ebor: Viewing platform, picnic tables, walking track. More information is available here.
- Point Lookout, Point Lookout Road, Ebor: cabins, covered BBQ areas, picnic tables, walking tracks, viewing platforms. More information is available here.
- L.P. Dutton Trout Hatchery, Point Lookout Road, Ebor: Information, tours & Go Fishing NSW days are held a few times a year so it is best to contact them directly on 02 6775 9139 or more information is available here.
- Cathedral Rock National Park, Guyra-Ebor Road, Ebor: Camping, birdwatching, hiking, picnic tables, BBQs, toilets, BYO water. More information is available here.